The official Palace of Versailles app.
The app is completely free of charge and it is available for both smartphones and tablets. It includes the audioguide tour of the Palace, the Gardens, the Trianon Estate and the Gallery of Coaches. It includes also an interactive map of the Estate. It can be used without an Internet connection.
available audio tours?in 11 languages ??(French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Polish, Russian, Portuguese, Korean, Mandarin, Japanese)
- The State Apartments?
- The Appartments of Louis XV's daughters
- Gallery of Great Battles - The Historical Galleries
- The crusades rooms
- The Empire rooms
?available audio tours in French, English, Spanish
- The State Apartments?kid audio tour
- The Gardens
- Musical Fountains Shows and Musical Gardens
- The Grand Trianon
- The Petit Trianon
- The Queen's Hamlet
- The Gardens of the Trianon
- The remarkable trees of Trianon
- The Gallery of Coaches
- Exhibition "The?taste of Marie Leszczynska"
The features?of the app?include :
- the audioguide tour of the Palace, the Trianon estate and the Gardens
- the audioguide tour of the Gallery of Coaches
- an interactive geolocated map of the Estate covering more than 500 points of interest.
- useful information to plan your visit: opening times, access, advice.?
Let the app guide you…
Using the app’s audio commentaries, discover the routes that are open to visitors, the most prestigious areas of the Palace, as well as the least explored corners of the grounds. There are audio, text and video bonuses for extra information. You can add ‘favorites’ which help you return to the places you have selected.
Explore without getting lost …
Thanks to the interactive map, it’s easy to find services (Wi-Fi, toilets, restaurants, etc.) and places of interest in the Palace, the Gardens of Versailles (the Groves, the Orangery, Latona Fountain…), the Trianon Estate (Grand Trianon, Petit Trianon, the Queen’s Hamlet...) and the Park (the Grand Canal, the Royal Star...). Using geolocation you can quickly see which services and places of interest are close by.
Planning your visit...
Opening times, transport, advice, FAQ, etc.? The app gives you the information you need to make the most of your visit and choose the best day to come, depending on the crowds and the programme of events. The app offers direct access to the Palace ticketing service and to the Palace e-boutique.
The app is also availble in French and in Spanish.
Charge your phone
Life of the estate
More than forty years after its last major restoration, the Royal Chapel is requiring an urgent intervention on the roof timbers, the roof and decorative lead work, the statues and the window frames and stained glass. Follow the live of the restoration of this architectural masterpiece.